Zdravko Marić, Ph. D.
Born in Slavonski Brod, Croatia on 3 February 1977, Zdravko Marić is married and has son and daughter. He is fluent in English and conversant in Italian.
- 2008 - Doctoral dissertation "The impact of direct foreign investments on the productivity of Croatian enterprises", Faculty of Economics and Business Zagreb
- 2007 - Executive Education Program "Public Financial Management", Harvard University, J. Kennedy School of Government
- 2004 - Postgraduate Study in Operational Research, Faculty of Economics and Business Zagreb, Master's thesis "Analysis of capital flows in transition countries through investment impact"
- 2000 - Graduate study, Faculty of Economics and Business Zagreb, major in Finance
- 19 July 2019 – present Vice-Prime minister of the Croatian Government and minister of finance
- 22 January 2016 - 19 July 2019 Ministry of finance – minister of finance
- 2012 - 2016 - Agrokor d.d. - Executive Director for Strategy and Capital Markets
- 2008 - 2012 Ministry of finance ¬- state secretary
- 2006 - 2008 Ministry of finance - assistant minister responsible for macroeconomic analysis and planning
- 2001 - 2006 The institute of economics, Zagreb - assistant
Lecturer at the Zagreb School of Economics and Management and at „International Graduate Business School" Zagreb
- English – Fluent
- Italian – everyday use
Author of significant number of research and technical scientific papers
- Tennis, jogging and basketball