- Marko Primorac, Ph.D., associate professor
- born on October 25, 1984 in Zagreb
- married, father of two children
- 2008-2013 - Doctoral programme in Economics and Business Studies, Faculty of Economics and Business, University of Zagreb
- 2007-2008 - Postgraduate study programme “Managing Financial Institutions”, Faculty of Economics and Business, University of Zagreb
- 2006 - National University of Singapore, Singapore
- 2006 - Bocconi Factory (summer edition in economics and finance), Università Bocconi, Milan, Italy
- 2005 - AIPES (American Institute on Political and Economic Systems), Georgetown University, Prague, Czech Republic
- 2003-2007 - International undergraduate program in Business Economics - major in Finance, Faculty of Economics and Business, University of Zagreb
- 2022 - visiting professor, Faculty of Law, University of Zagreb, postgraduate specialist study "Fiscal system and fiscal policy"
- 2021 - Deputy Chairman of the Supervisory Board and Chairman of the Audit Committee, Croatian Radio and Television
- 2021 - external member of the Finance and Central Budget Committee, Croatian Parliament
- 2021 - associate professor, Faculty of Economics and Business, University of Zagreb, Department of Finance
- 2020 - short term consultant, World Bank
- 2018 - 2020 - adviser to the President of the Republic of Croatia for the economy, Office of the President of the Republic of Croatia
- 2018 - 2022 - Deputy Chairman of the Audit Committee, Hrvatska lutrija d.o.o.
- 2018 - 2019 - expenditure policy advisor, International Monetary Fund
- 2017 - 2018 - Deputy Chairman of the Supervisory Board, Hrvatska elektroprivreda d.d.
- 2016 - member of the Administrative Council, Croatian Pension Insurance Institute
- 2016 - 2021 – assistant professor, Faculty of Economics and Business, University of Zagreb, Department of Finance
- 2015 – research visitor, CESifo (Center for Economic Studies and the Ifo Institute), Munich, Germany
- 2009 - visiting scholar, Glasgow Caledonian University, Glasgow, UK
- 2008 - 2018 – visiting assistant professor, Faculty of Organization and Informatics, University of Zagreb
- 2007 - 2016 - assistant and senior assistant, Faculty of Economics and Business, University of Zagreb, Department of Finance
- Member of several expert working groups and committees at the Ministry of Finance, the Ministry of Labour and the Pension System, the Ministry of the Economy, Entrepreneurship and Crafts, and the Ministry of Regional Development and European Union Funds
- Associate or manager of more than 30 professional and scientific research projects in the field of public finance in Croatia and abroad
- As an author and co-author, he published four university textbooks, more than 40 scientific papers and almost 40 popular (professional) articles.
- Professional training at programmes organized by institutions such as the International Monetary Fund - Washington D.C., Center of Excellence in Finance - Ljubljana, Joint Vienna Institute - Vienna, Austria, The World Bank Institute (WBI) and the United Nations Institute for Training and Research ( UNITAR)
- For his success during his studies and subsequent scientific research work, he received a number of scholarships and awards
- He is a member of the CESifo Research Network